Privacy Statement of the Virtrador.com
Newsletters and news services
- If you have signed up for the news letter services for members in the Virtrador, Virtrador uses your during the registration specified data, for the purpose of sending the newsletter. Your data won't be transfered to third parties. Excepted are exclusively partner companies, which are responsible for the technical processing of the sending of the newsletter. In these cases, the amount of the transferred data is limited to the minimum necessary.
Users, who no more longer wish to receive our newsletter or our promotional e-mails, could inform Virtrador per e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Use and disclosure of personal data
- Insofar as you have provided us personal data, we use it exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of our website and for the fulfillment your wishes and requirements, in particular for the processing of the contract concluded with you or for answering your inquiries. There will be no transfer, sale or other transmission of your personal data to third parties, unless that
- it is required for the purposes of fulfilling the contract. For example it may be necessary in case of product orders, that we transmit your address and order data to our clients.
- it is required for accounting purposes.
You have the right to revoke such consent with effect for the future at any time.
A deletion of personal data will occur,
- if you revoke your consent for storage.
- if their storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
Automatically collected non-personal data, creation of cookies, utilities, active content
With the access to our websites, automatically (that means not over a registration) generated informations are collected, which can't be assigned to a specific person (for example informations about a webbrowser or operating system; domain names of the website from which the access was effected through a weblink; number of visits; average time spent; accessed pages). Virtrador uses this information to improve and to update the appearance of our website constantly and thus to increase its attractiveness.
When you visit our website, it may be, that information arranged by us in the form of so-called "cookies" placed on your computer, what enables us to automatically recognize your computer the next time you visit our homepage. Cookies enable us, among other things, to adapt a website to your requirements or save your password, so that you don't have to enter it each time.
If you don't wish that we recognize information about your computer, please configure your internet browser so that it deletes cookies from your computer hard disk, blocks all cookies or warns you before a cookie is stored.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Union intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the EU. It becomes enforceable from the 25th of May 2018.
The Right of Access (Article 15 of GDPR) gives citizens the right to get access to their personal data and information about how these personal data are being processed.
A Data Controller (You) has to provide, upon request, an overview of the categories of data that are being processed (Article 15(1)(b)) as well as a copy of the actual data (Article 15(3)).
After you login, on you account under GDPR toolkit you have feature:
- 'Right of access to personal data' - a process that will allow customer (You) to request and retrieve their personal data stored in Virtrador.com.
- 'Right to be forgotten' - a process that will allow customer (You) to have their data anonymized/deleted.
- 'Right to data portability' - this will allow customers (You) to export their account data in a CSV format and transfer to another data processor,
- 'Explicit store policy acceptance' - whenever You accept the store terms in the account registration or checkout by checking the checkbox this is stored along with date, time and the content of the policies/terms accepted at that time.